Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Real life


Today was such an awesome day! I only got 4 hours of sleep but it didn't even feel like it. I had energy all day and I got a lot of things accomplished! We had a little garage door mishap on Christmas which I won't get into. However, this accident led to us having to get a new garage door and having to get people to come over and give us estimates. I figured these people giving us estimates would have to come in the house so I picked up around the livingroom which led to cleaning Dax's room. Then, I remembered that my bff Angi and I had planned for her to come visit so it worked out well since I had already cleaned.

Angi and Shaw Shaw ended up coming over and we had tons of fun sharing our labor stories and pregnancy issues. Angi is actually 6 months along (I think) so it was even more fun. Dax really liked the girls and had a blast pooping in their laps;)

Mark joined us later on and we decided to go out to dinner-with Dax. It was so fun and refreshing to jump back into the life we had before, and it was even better now that we had dax with us.

Well, it is getting late and Katie just came over. She is going to watch Dax tonight while I sleep...yesss!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: