Wednesday, December 23, 2009

baby bear



So last night was a veeeeerrry long night. Dax has learned how to hold the milk I feed him in his mouth and not swallow so that when I move him he spits it out everywhere or simply lets the whole thing drip down his face! He must have hit another growth spurt because he has been eating every hour-and-a-half. This boy better be tall...

I am so tired today, this is my third day with only 3 hours of sleep:( we are going to go to Grandma and Grandpa Egbert's house in a few minutes so that he can be entertained for a few hours and I can get some sleep! Oh...sleep, I miss you!!

Yesterday I finished all my gift wrapping, however, I got lazy towards the end and just started using bags. I just wish I would have thought of that at the very beginning! Oh well, we had really pretty wrapping paper so now our tree looks extra pretty!

After I finished wrapping, Tia Ivis yelled at me for not putting Daxy in his little bear outfit she got him. I hadn't tried it on him for two weeks so I decided to give it a try today and guess what? it fit! so he is my little bear today...so darn adorable!!! So check it out Ivis! You better print out the pic and stick it in your wallet:)

Okay, time to go get some sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment